Tomorrow hubby will be having his urologist appointment. He’s beginning to feel unwell and is considering stopping the clomid for his male infertility. He should be having a semen analysis and bloodwork done sometime soon. The office was refusing to do either before his check up which makes no sense is our eyes. You should have results before you do a check up.
But so that is tomorrow. I should start working in September. We’re going to begin saving. We decided that we will save for about 5 years and then do IVF w/ICSI. We’ve spent our twenties trying to expand our family by either birth or by adoption. We’re not sure if we want to roll into our 30s with still struggling to do one single, should be simple thing. We’d rather place it into the back of our minds, for now at least and enjoy life a bit. We shall see.